- Customer Reviews (0)
Açaí is often touted as “The Superfood of Superfoods” due to its long list of health benefits and impressive antioxidant & omega-fatty acid content.
An incredible superfood native to South America, açaí has a complex blend of antioxidants including vitamins A and C, as well as minerals and amino acids. It also has omega-3 essential fatty acids which may contribute to the maintenance of mental and visual function. The dark purple color of Sunfood açaí comes from pigments called anthocyanins which may contribute to antioxidant defense support. This nutrient dense fruit has become a favorite among athletes and the health conscious.
Our açaí berries are wild-harvested from the Amazon, then ground up and freeze dried without any additives or fillers. The beautiful purple color is completely natural, and signifies the abundance of antioxidants in its pigment. Our açaí is gently wild-harvested, which contributes to the conservation of delicate rainforest areas.
- Vitamin A which may contribute to healthy immunity, vision, bone health and cell integrity
- Vitamin C which may function as an antioxidant as well as contribute to healthy immunity and bone health
- Omega-3 essential fatty acids which may contribute to mental function and hearth health
- Calcium which may assist in supporting strong bones
- Potassium which may help maintain healthy blood pressure in combination with a low sodium diet
- Iron which is essential to maintaining healthy blood and oxygenation of the body
- Antioxidants – Anthocyanins, micronutrient antioxidants that provide a wealth of benefits
- Dietary Fiber
SUGGESTED USE & INDICATIONS
- Add açaí powder to smoothies, yogurt, fresh fruit or ice cream
- Make your own custom acai bowl
- Eat straight out of the baG
- Try a teaspoon of açaí in your next recipe (see below)
Ingredients: Certified organic açaí powder
Storage: Reseal bag and refrigerate after opening