- Customer Reviews (0)
From Freshly Harvested Blossoms, Stems and Leaves • Free of Pyrrolizidine Alkaloids (PAs)
Traumaplant Comfrey Cream is the exception to other topical comfrey creams. Comfrey has been a highly-regarded herb for thousands of years. The specialized comfrey (Symphytum x uplandicum NYMAN) in Traumaplant features the goodness of the plant's key elements—rosmarinic acid, allantoin, and choline— from the flowers, stems and leaves.
Traumaplant comfrey is grown in Germany without chemical pesticides or artificial fertilizers, and is free of the toxic pyrrolizidine alkaloids found in more common comfrey varieties extracted from the root.
Traumaplant brings the rich goodness of this amazing botanical to smooth out life's bumpy road. It is the perfect comfrey cream for your entire family.
- Free of toxic pyrrolizidine alkaloids (PAs)
- 14 clinical studies, including 4 randomized, double-blind studies
- Millions sold worldwide, finally available in the U.S.
- Non-staining comfrey cream
- Safe for children ages 4 and up
- A must-have for every home, backpack, gym bag, or purse
- One tube does it all!