Celebration Herbals Turmeric Ginger-Lemon Blend Tea
Native to Southeast Asia, Turmeric is a popular spice which is cultivated throughout the tropics worldwide. It has a deep orange colour and peppery warm flavour. Turmeric was introduced into Europe by traders in the 13th century but has only recently gained popularity in Western cultures for both its flavour and medicinal benefits.
This mildly spicy blend is so well balanced, that that you can’t even taste the Turmeric, making this a great pleasure and medicinal tea. We’re sure you’ll make this part of your daily routine.
Organic Turmeric Root (Curcuma longa)
Organic Ginger Root (Zingiber officinale)
Organic Lemongrass (Cymbopogon citratus)
Curcuma bio, gingembre bio, citronelle bio
All the herbs in this tea are organically grown and prepared, ensuring their natural taste and active properties are enjoyed in every cup of tea. Our organic audit trail enables traceability from the field to your table.
• Good water is an essential part of brewing a great cup of tea. We recommend using spring or filtered water.
• Be sure to relax! Some of the most enjoyable aspects of tea are the calmness and ritual that surround it.
• This is a delicate herb and is more potent when exposed to high temperatures for a short period of time. So that your tea has its maximum medicinal properties and flavour, be sure that your water is at a rolling boil when you pour it over your teabags.
• If you desire a medicinal tea, be sure to use one tea bag per cup of boiling water, cover and steep for 7-12 minutes. This is known as the infusion method.
• If you desire a pleasure tea or quick brew, use one teabag per cup of hot water. Pour water over teabags, cover, and let steep 3 to 5 minutes to taste. Enjoy!