Ginger has been used in Asia for over 5,000 years, and remains a key ingredient in both traditional Chinese and Indian Ayurvedic medicine. This spicy rhizome is great medicinally and is widely used as an everyday spice.
Peppermint is known for its clean, refreshing flavour and sensation of coolness. It is widely used as a flavouring agent and fragrant oil.
Ginger and Peppermint combine to complement each other for a spicy, yet refreshing tea without caffeine.
Organic Ginger Root (Zingiber officinalis)
Organic Peppermint Leaf (Mentha x piperita)
The herbs in this tea are organically grown and pre- pared, ensuring their natural taste and active properties are enjoyed in every cup of tea. Our organic audit trail enables traceability from the field to your table.
• Good water is an essential part of brewing a great cup of tea. We recommend using spring or filtered water.
• Be sure to relax! Some of the most enjoyable aspects of tea are the calmness and ritual that surround it.
• This is a delicate herb and is more potent when exposed to high temperatures for a short period of time. So that your tea has its maximum medicinal properties and flavour, be sure that your water is at a rolling boil when you pour it over your teabags.
• If you desire a medicinal tea, be sure to use one tea bag per cup of boiling water, cover and steep for 7-12 minutes. This is known as the infusion method.
• If you desire a pleasure tea or quick brew, use one teabag per cup of hot water. Pour water over teabags, cover, and let steep 3 to 5 minutes to taste. Enjoy!