Carlson Norwegian Cod Liver Oil 8.4oz
- Customer Reviews (0)
- Promotes cardiovascular, cognitive, and joint function
- 1,100 mg of omega-3s per teaspoonful + vitamins A and D3
- Wild caught, sustainably sourced Norwegian Arctic cod
- IFOS and IGEN non-GMO certified
- Freshness, potency, and purity guaranteed
Carlson Cod Liver Oil has received numerous awards for its taste and quality. A single teaspoonful provides 1,100 mg of omega-3s, including EPA and DHA, which support heart, brain, vision, and joint health. To ensure maximum freshness, Cod Liver Oil is closely managed from sea to store.
We source the highest quality Arctic cod off the coast of Norway using traditional, sustainable methods. The same day they're caught, our cod are transported to a highly regulated Norwegian facility for processing and purification. Carlson Cod Liver Oil is bottled with a touch of vitamin E and is given a nitrogen flush to remove oxygen and to prevent oxidation. Like all Carlson omega-3s, freshness, potency, and purity are guaranteed.