- Customer Reviews (0)
If you seek delightful, calming teas to support healthy sleep patterns, our Sleepy Temple Blend offers the perfect mix of intentionally selected herbs meant to prepare you for a restful night. The sleep-inducing focused herbs we’ve included in each bleach-free teabag will entice you to keep this tea on your “regulars” list for nighttime sipping.
What's Really Going on Here
With such an exquisite blend of herbs expertly brought together to create a seriously pleasing and beneficial cup of tea, it might be of interest to take a deeper look at what each ingredient contributes. As with other Buddha Tea Blends, Sleepy Temple Blend works so amazingly because of the synergistic manner in which the herbs are combined. Here, once again, together really is better.
- Lavender Flower Known for its anti-inflammatory qualities, lavender also boasts elements that help diminish anxiety, restlessness, and sleeplessness.
- Chamomile Flower Boasting an antioxidant called apigenin, a chemical that binds to certain brain receptors, this herb is best known to induce calm and reduce insomnia.
- Licorice Root A known adaptogen, this distinctive herb supports the digestive system, and may help ease muscle cramps, important elements when seeking a good night’s rest.
- Skullcap By stimulating the release of endorphins, skullcap soothes the nervous system, lowers inflammation, and helps regulate sleep.
- Spearmint Leaf In certain South American countries, spearmint is used to treat stress and insomnia. The flavor addition adds a lovely balance to this gorgeous blend.
The Bottom Line
You don’t need to brew five different teas to reap the benefits of them all. We’ve combined them for you in one outstanding, soothing tea. The flavor profile is uniquely ours, and definitely memorable. No single ingredient jumps out and steals the show. It’s the ratio’s perfection that makes this blend one you’ll feel delighted to make part of your nighttime ritual. Make tonight the night you enjoy Sleepy Temple Blend.